How to use PNG images and PhotoshopHere is how to use our images, step by step:
- Open your Photoshop program.
- Load an image by going to File, click Open, then click on the image you select.
- After the image appears on your screen, go to Select, then click on Load Selection. You will now see a moving marquis appearing around the image.
- Click on your Move tool icon (it has an arrow head and cross on it).
- Position your Move tool inside the moving marquis around the image.
- Click on your mouse and literally drag the image off the white background and into your new graphic.
- That's it! The image now becomes its own Layer in your new colorful floor plan graphic design.
- You can now do your scaling and rotating by using the Edit and Transform commands.
Contact us for more info