How to use 2dplan images? PSD imagesHere is how to use the "Palette" images, step by step:
- Open your Photoshop program.
- Load an image by going to File, click Open, then click on the image you select.
- Load an image (one of the palette images) by going to File, click Open, then click on the image you select.
- After the images appears on your screen, click the "Palette image".
- Click on your Photoshop Zoom tool icon to "zoom in" the illustration\image that you like from the palette.
- Click the rectangular marquee tool and than position your selection area around the image(use the orange points for accurate selection).
- Click photoshop move tool and Position your Move tool inside the moving marquis around the image in the palette.
- Click on your mouse and literally drag the image out off the palette and drag it into your new floor plan graphic.
- That's it! The image now becomes its own Layer in your new colorful floor plan graphic design.
- You can now do your scaling and rotating by using the Edit and Transform commands.
- You can now add shadows to the image by using the layer commands, In your photoshop menu bar click Layer > Layer style > Drop shadow
- That's it, Good luck with your Art work.
Contact us for more info